JFrog Xray - an integral part of the JFrog Unified DevOps platform - enables continuous security and compliance throughout your SDLC: spanning binaries management, container images, and your end-to-end CI/CD pipelines.
In this webinar, you will learn how to leverage JFrog Xray to enable DevSecOps:
- Achieving centralized visibility and governance around open-source security vulnerabilities and license infringements
- Understanding the impact of these components on production system quality, performance, and architectural changes
- Enabling “shift-left” with IDE integration and critical patterns for hardening your releases and rolling out security best practices throughout the organization
- Tips around container security, why it is different, and how to streamline security and governance for cloud-native apps.
We will also cover security topics such as circle of trust, security between locations, security replication, access tokens, and auditing.
Who should attend:
Application security engineers, DevSecOps, DevOps engineers, development managers and developers who are looking to learn more about DevSecOps and Best Practices with JFrog’s security solutions.
Basic understanding of binary repository managers such as Artifactory. Basic SDLC knowledge.
- What is DevSecOpS
- Key Benefits of DevSecOps
- What is the Jfrog Platform and why you need it
- JFrog Xray Use Cases
- JFrog Xray Demo
- Future of DevSecOps
Date: August 25th
Time: 10:30 AM PDT
Can't make it? register to receive the recording
Duration: Enter duration of the webinar
Host: Sven Rupert