- Want to easily manage your increasingly-complex software delivery -- across all your DevOps toolchain, processes, and end-to-end CI/CD pipelines?
- Do you trust your software and know its security status as it gets promoted to Production?
- Can you distribute your software to your most remote devices, exactly when it needs to be there?
Join this webinar to learn how you can turbocharge your DevOps practices to achieve new levels of agility and efficiency at scale. Our experts highlight key trends and patterns in modern software delivery and share how:
The JFrog Unified DevOps Platform is uniquely designed to streamline application releases - from any source to any target.
- How to ensure consistency and flow of your releases from binaries, through security, and your end-to-end pipelines.
- How to support both legacy applications as well as cloud-native microservices with ease
- We will take a closer look at the key features and components of the JFrog platform, including JFrog Xray, Pipelines, Mission Control, Distribution, and of course, Artifactory.
Who should attend: Those who want to learn more about JFrog’s end-to-end DevOps solution
Pre-requisites: Basic knowledge of JFrog Artifactory and the role of binary management in DevOps.
- DevOps is mainstream! Now what? What JFrog has learned from our customers
- Visibility & Intelligence
- Scaling Complexity
- Gaining Trust
- Overcoming Physics
- What binary management coupled with built-in Security scanning and CI/CD automation means for your business
Date: August 13th
Time: 11:30 AM IST
Can't make it? register to receive the recording
Duration: 1 hour
Host: Disha Meswania
Enterprise Solutions Lead