How do you ensure that the node modules you are using today are available tomorrow and beyond? What happens when a disgruntled NPM module developer removes a simple 11 line library rendering your project useless? (Waves fist at the sky and screams .. LEFT-PAD).. How do you ensure that there is nothing malicious in those node modules? How do you have an entire picture of every project you publish and what it has in it? Learn how to automate the build process with true modern DevSecOps techniques. This session explains how to have zen in the ever-changing world of NPM development. How to utilize Artifactory with NPM development to ensure the success of your project and company. Embrace the quiet calm of Artifact management.
Who should attend:
- Node developers who want to supercharge their development process and impress their bosses.
- Understanding of npm development
- Setting up Artifactory as your NPM repository in your project
- How to use native NPM commands like audit, search, etc.
- How to publish your NPM project to Artifactory to have a complete scope of your project
- Scanning your node modules with Xray > Policies and Governance
- Building a CI/CD pipeline in JFrog Pipelines
- SDLC: Using Build Promotion to move your NPM project from Development to Production
- CI for Docker to use NPM dependencies
Date: October 27th
Time: 10:30 AM PST
Can't make it? register to receive the recording
Duration: 1 hour
Host: Bill Manning