Everything you need to know about JFrog Artifactory: The how, the what, the where, and when to use Artifactory as part of your application delivery.
At the heart of the JFrog DevOps Platform, Artifactory provides universal management for all binary artifacts, container images and Helm charts used throughout your SDLC.
Learn how to use Artifactory, tips and tricks for improving your developer productivity and best practices for using Artifactory as part of your CI/CD pipelines to accelerate your releases.
Who should attend:
- Developers and DevOps engineers who are looking to get an overview of JFrog Artifactory and its common usage scenarios.
- DevOps and Binary Management
- JFrog Platform Overview
- Artifactory Repositories
- Additional Artifactory Capabilities: Metadata, Search, etc
- Security and Permissions
- Automation around Artifactory
- Build and CI/CD Integrations
- Artifactory’s New Features
Date: Jan 21st, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM CET
Can't make it? register to receive the recording
Duration: 1 hour
Senior Solution Engineer
He is a Devops early adopter and strive to share his experience with the broadest audience.