Everything you need to know about JFrog Artifactory: The how, the what, the where, and when to use Artifactory as part of your application delivery.
At the heart of the JFrog DevOps Platform, Artifactory provides universal management for all binary artifacts, container images and Helm charts used throughout your SDLC. Learn how to use Artifactory, tips and tricks for improving your developer productivity and best practices for using Artifactory as part of your CI/CD pipelines to accelerate your releases.
Who should attend:
Developers and DevOps engineers who are looking to get an overview of JFrog Artifactory and its common usage scenarios.
- What is JFrog Artifactory and why is it needed?
- Artifactory usage scenarios:
- Resolve dependencies
- Manage deployment of artifacts as a system of record for CI/CD
- Bill of Materials
- Artifactory Query Language (AQL)
- Using Artifactory for cloud-native applications
- Product Demo
Date: February 18th, 2021
Time: 10:30 AM PST
Can't make it? register to receive the recording
Duration: 1 hour
Host: Melissa Mckay