Please register for this meeting.
Learn about the benefits of using JFrog Artifactory Pro as the system of record for your CI/CD pipeline. We will also review how to leverage built in, and custom metadata in your build information, to ensure that product builds are fully reproducible and traceable. See demos of JFrog Artifactory Pro integrations with common Dev and Ops tools.
Who should attend:
Developers and DevOps engineers who are looking to speed up their release management process without sacrificing accuracy and traceability.
- Introduction to JFrog Artifactory Webinar
- Quick Overview of JFrog Artifactory Pro
- The Only Universal Artifact Repository for Dev(&)Ops
- JFrog Artifactory Pro as a System of Record
- The Importance of Metadata in the Age of Binaries
- JFrog Artifactory Pro as a Trusted Docker Registry (and more)
- Product Demos
Can't make it? Register anyway and we will send you a recording.
If you have any questions please contact [email protected]
Register for this Webinar:
Date: Tue, Nov 22, 2016
Time: 12:30 PM CEST
Can't make it? register to receive the recording
Duration: 1 Hour
We hope to see there
Hamza Zaoui is a Solutions Engineer at JFrog, the creators of Artifactory Binary Repository, the home of Bintray, JavaOne 2011 and 2013 Duke Choice Awards winner.