Binary security is important. If you’ve ever questioned how to get started or are curious about the tools available to you; join us as we discuss how to implement binary security at your company -- at any size or stage.
In this webinar we will demo how to get started with the help of JFrog Xray (on-premises or in the cloud), it’s capabilities, and some of the most common use cases that we have learned from our experience with the customers.
Who should attend:
- How to remedy the growing pains of not having automated and continuous governance in your software development lifecycle.
- How to attain binary management, security, and governance on the public cloud.
- Security in DevOps and how JFrog fits
Basic knowledge of JFrog Artifactory and the role of security in DevOps
- History of DevSecOps
- Why Binary Security is Good for Business
- Xray Use Cases
- Demo: Small Business - Enterprise with Artifactory ProX
- Future of Security in DevOps world
Date: March 19th, 2019
Time: 10:30 AM PST
Can't make it? register to receive the recording
Duration: 60 Mins
Host: Narasimha Pai
Narasimha Pai is a Solutions Engineer in JFrog, the creators of the Artifactory Binary Repository and the home of Bintray. For these products, JFrog won JavaOne 2011 and 2013 Duke Choice Awards.
Before coming to JFrog, Narasimha worked over 5 years in Business Development, Software Delivery
In his spare