This webinar will introduce the basic tools and a complete Devops workflow for C and C++ languages.
- Using automatic tests. Installing testing frameworks from conan packages, injecting and using them to test your packages while building them.
- Reproducible and automatic build environments: Creating packages for developer tools.
- Creating package binaries in Continuous Integration. Public, cloud services: travis-ci and appveyor.
- Managing and creating multiple package configurations with conan-package-tools and CI.
- Jenkins integration and Artifactory plugin support for conan package manager.
- Generation and usage of build-information in Artifactory.
Who should attend:
C/C++ developers and those who work with C/C++ packages.
Note: This webinar is pre-recorded, and there will be a live Q&A at the end of the session.
Can't make it? Register anyway and we will send you a recording.
If you have any questions please contact [email protected]
Date: Thursday,March 21st
Time: 11:00 AM CET
Can't make it? register to receive the recording
Duration: 60 min
Host: Diego Rodriguez-Losada Gonzalez
Conan.io co-creator and maintainer