Want to easily manage your increasingly-complex DevOps setup and the plethora of CI/CD pipelines that comes with it? Do you trust your software, as it flows through an abundance of pipelines? Can you distribute your software to your most remote devices, exactly when it needs to be there?
Join this webinar on JFrog Enterprise+ and learn how you can turbocharge your DevOps to achieve new levels of agility and efficiency at scale. Our experts will highlight some key trends observed at JFrog and their impact on developing this comprehensive platform for binary management throughout the software supply chain.
Together, we will take a closer look at Enterprise+ and some of its key features and components, including JFrog Mission Control & Insight, JFrog Xray, JFrog Distribution, and the brand-new JFrog Pipelines.
Who should attend:
- JFrog customers and friends who feel the growing pains of managing your binaries at scale.
- JFrog Enterprise customers who plan on expanding the reach and the benefits of DevOps within their respective organizations.
- Those who want to learn more about the end-to-end DevOps solution JFrog Enterprise+.
Basic knowledge of JFrog Artifactory and the role of binary management in DevOps.
- DevOps is mainstream! Now what? What JFrog has learned from our customers
- Visibility & Intelligence
- Scaling Complexity
- Gaining Trust
- Overcoming Physics
- Why a platform for binary management matters
Note: This webinar is pre-recorded, and there will be a live Q&A at the end of the session.
Date: Tuesday, November 19th
Time: 11:00 AM CET
Can't make it? register to receive the recording
Duration: 60 min
Host: Shimi Bandiel
Shimi is an experienced consultant and developer who specializes in building performance DevOps CI/CD pipelines. Shimi is a seasoned DevOps leader with 19 years of experience, starting as a developer in E.S.I to becoming the CTO of InterBit, a consulting and training company that became one of the first Java community leaders in Israel. Shimi joins JFrog as a Trainologic founder, during his time at Trainologic, Shimi has focused on CI/CD pipelines even before the “DevOps” term was coined!