As more container-based applications move down the CI/CD pipeline into production, the risk of damaging attacks and data breaches increases. In this webinar, JFrog and NeuVector will discuss the attack vectors in the pipeline and how to build security into the CI/CD process from build to ship to run-time. This will enable organizations to achieve Continuous Protection (CP) for their entire pipeline.
- The phases where Xray protects against vulnerabilities and license compliance issues
- IDE integration
- Build integration
- Preventing downloads of a Docker Registry
- Promoting only allowed Docker images to a trusted repository
- Preventing Unauthorized Deployments and Run-Time Attacks
- Overview of the attack surface and run-time security issues
- The phases in which NeuVector protects - live demo
- Allowing the deployment of containers only from Artifactory’s trusted repository
- Enforcing admission control, taking into account the metadata from Xray
- Detecting and preventing attacks during run-time
Note: This webinar is pre-recorded, and there will be a live Q&A at the end of the session.
Date: Wednesday, November 13th
Time: 11:00 AM CET
Can't make it? register to receive the recording
Duration: 60 min
Ofir Azoulay-Rozanes is a Senior Product Manager with JFrog, with over 20 years in the software industry and over 10 in the CyberSecurity industry. In his spare time Ofir loves taking pictures, reading and long commutes, as he enjoys listening to podcasts.
Glen Kosaka has over 20 years of experience in enterprise security, marketing SaaS, and infrastructure software. He has held executive management positions at Trend Micro, Provilla, Reactivity, Resonate, Quantum and Rignite.