Hands-On Quickstart DevOps Workshop
Gain instant insight - everything you need to know about key features on the free JFrog Platform.
This is a hands-on technical workshop where you will get to experience and work with the JFrog Platform alongside our DevOps Expert. We will give you guidance on configuring and using the Platform to establish best practices for successful DevOps, on how to collaborate, build and deploy apps fast and secure.
We will cover:
- Universal Artifact Management
- Using the the Platform as a Container Registry with Docker
- Vulnerability Scanning of your binaries
- CI/CD Pipeline Orchestration all the way from code to production
- Sign up for a JFrog Cloud Account: http://jfrog.co/DevOpsTools_BZ6
This is free, no credit card required. It includes access to Artifactory and Xray, with a limited amount of storage and transfer.
The Docker client should be installed and configured on your machine.
We will need to package a simple Python application. Python 3.6 or higher is required.
- Git + GitHub:
A GitHub account is required so that you can fork this repository, and Git must be configured in your terminal so that you can clone it.
- Code editor:
Whatever you are most comfortable with.