A common bottleneck in the delivery pipeline for large organizations is the need to distribute, synchronize, and secure software artifacts and release bundles, across:
- Large, geo-distributed, disparate teams and remote sites
- Large-scale, remote, deployment targets - which can span cloud infrastructure, on-prem, air-gapped environments, or embedded/IoT devices.
JFrog Distribution is a centralized solution that enables automated, fast, secure distribution of software releases to any deployment edge. It enables you to distributed applications in a way that is immutable, compliant, scalable, and efficient - where you can even overcome limited bandwidth and network lag.
JFrog Distribution is tightly integrated with your CI/CD pipeline to allow you to deliver releases with confidence. Join this webinar to learn about:
- Key challenges with software distribution at scale
- JFrog Distribution solution architecture: Signed release bundles, smart replication, efficient network utilization, and more.
- Best practices for accelerating releases and ensuring security and compliance across large-scale deployments
- Key use cases and patterns used by some of the largest organizations in the world to improve developer productivity and release fidelity with JFrog Distribution.
- Solution demo: from 0 to Hero with JFrog Distribution
Who should attend:
- Release managers looking for a centralized platform to distribute software
- Developers/DevOps engineers who want to streamline and automate their software distribution process.
- DevOps teams looking to scale their continuous deployment framework/solution.
Date: June 04th, 2020
Time: 10:30 AM PST
Can't make it? register to receive the recording
Duration: 1 hour
Host: Lasya Priya Kancharlapalli